Podcast: Play in new window | Download
AGCJ366: Podcasts for Aggies — by Aggies
Are you looking for new podcasts? Maybe something you can relate to as a student or as an Aggie? Maybe you just want to hear a podcast for Aggies — by Aggies.
Ag Communication and Journalism’s broadcasting class (AGCJ 366) presents their first ever season of podcasts. Created and produced by Aggie students for Aggie students, these short podcast series focus on a variety of topics such as travel, faith, urban legends, reflection, college athletics, life stories, business, curiosity, and health.
Plus, they are the perfect length for that break between classes, bus rides or chilling at the MSC or elsewhere on campus. Kick back, relax, and listen to your peers and their perspectives. Let their podcast “mini-series” entertain, challenge and inform you.
Soon, each of the podcast mini-series episodes will be posted online. There will also be podcast cover art, student host/series information and blog posts on each of the episodes that will give you even more insight or further information regarding their topics. So enjoy these podcasts for Aggies — by Aggies!
- “And that’s my story!” – Kick back, relax and lose yourself in the beautiful — and unique — story we call life.
- “Chicks A-broad” – Travel across the world with college students who have no idea what they’re doing.
- “What The Health?!: A Podcast” – An investigative yet chatty podcast exploring the latest scandals and mishaps in the health/fitness industry.
- “All Access Pass” – Get an inside look at the life of a student athlete.
- “UHHHH… what?” – Conspiracy theories that make you say, “UHHHH… what?”
- “Created Curious” – Created Curious will dive into the biggest questions in all of creation.
- “Inside the Mind of a College Athlete” – Get the inside scoop on college athletes. Hear about their upbringing, struggles, day-to-day life, and plans for their professional careers.
- “The Believable and the BS” – A podcast that focuses on the validity of obscure local legends in each state.
- “Keeping up with the Culture” – A podcast for Catholics to ensure their evangelization is relevant.
- “Trend Report” – Fashion-based podcast that gives insight on boutiques and local places to shop.
- “Am I Reflecting Yet?” – Discovering and discussing what reflection means and applying it to living.